We do have a reading selection test over the story, "A Day's Work" tomorrow so reviewing the story and the vocabulary dominos tonight might be a GOOD idea! 100%'s earn the kiddos $5 of classroom money so I am really hoping to see LOTS of those.
In math we began working with measurement. We measured using inches and centimeters. This takes a lot of steadiness and concentration for some of us so if you are needing anything measured at home, please ask your kiddo to help you with that. The more we can practice the BETTER we will get at it.
Tonight they may have to finish:
-journal page 57-58
-locating a sentence activity for A Day's Work
-practice cursive morning work
-a market math page
Okay now for the new HINKY PINKIES:
WRITE YOUR ANSWERS ON A PIECE OF PAPER AND BRING THEM TO ME TOMORROW FOR A SUPRISE!
1. What is a hinky pinky for falling buildings?
2. What is a hinky pinky for an ill ship?
3. What is a hink pink for a dive with sharks?
4. What is a hinkety pinkety for a sorrowful Irish elf?
5. What is a hinky pinky for something that bullies fish?
Have a GREAT evening! ~Mrs. Jenkins