Last week was full of so much! We had a GREAT TIME at the chinese buffet eating lunch together and WOW was I impressed with your behavior and your manners! I heard so many PLEASE and THANK YOU'S that my heart was sure happy when we returned to school! Check out these fun pictures below! It sure looks like we were having fun!
After recess we put our artist hand to the test and drew Mr. Kang's bird and bird cage. We have to finish that up this week, but we will on Tuesday so we can display our CRAYON RESIST painting! The birds were done very nicely and Miss J. taught us how to make them look like they were in a cage. We ALL learned a thing or two during this art lesson!
To end the day, we had time for DAILY 5 with Mrs. Johannson because Mrs. Jenkins and Miss Jamison had to go to an ALICE training in the library. Mr. Yunker was here to teach the teachers how to keep students safe at school. It was a very educational training and I was sure happy with how hard you all worked while I was learning.
This week's schedule:
- Monday, No School for you! Enjoy the day!
- Tuesday, get ready for a CRAFTY WITH REAGAN lesson! I am SOOOO excited for this! You are going to love it.
- Tuesday, we also start our wooden rose sales. $1 buys you one rose, and $5 buys you a bundle of 6 roses. It would be awesome if our MAYORS could be at school by 7:30 to help with sales on Tuesday.
- Wednesday, Secretaries you will help sale roses today. Please be at school by 7:30 and help Miss J. and I.
- Thursday, Treasurers it is your day for rose sales. Please be at school by 7:30.
- Friday, we will be heading to the REGENT for a movie in the afternoon. Don't forget your $5 for that this week please. I have Remi's and Rogan's already!
See ya in the morning!