1. We still had 15 kiddos out of third grade today. Hopefully the sick ones are starting to feel better, but please make sure they are well before sending them back. School is important, but their health comes first, and trust me when I say that us well ones won't mind them NOT sharing this time at all.
2. Tomorrow is the last day for our AR challenge. Don't forget we have counted tests taken in December and January this time so they have had lots of time to read. I told some of them today that waiting until the last minute to test, doesn't make life easy. I had to share my flat tire story with them... one day I left for work right about the time I was actually suppose to be there and what do you know that was the one morning I had a flat tire on the way to work so I was definitely late. You never know what life has in store for you so stay on top of making those goals rather than waiting until the last minute if you want to be sure an make the celebrations.
3. Origami whales earn you breakfast tomorrow if you are able to make one for me! Good Luck!
4. Try finding the answer to 58 X 7 for me for an extra $1 in the morning. I don't just want the answer, but you have to show me how you found it to earn the cash.
5. Don't forget about your reading calendars!
Have a great evening! I will see you all tomorrow!